Skip to main content

Counseling Services

Counseling Services

Students may be referred for individual counseling services by a teacher, parent, or they may do a self-referral.  If a student is going to be seen on a continuing basis (more than once), the parent will be required to sign a consent form in order for the counseling relationship to continue.  If a student is experiencing an issue that warrants services from a licensed professional counselor, I can provide parents with a list of community agencies that they may wish to contact in order to receive those services.

At the middle school, Lunch Bunch groups are conducted during the lunch period. Lunch Bunch groups benefit students who may be struggling socially or academically. Students may be referred by a parent or teacher.  Parent consent is required in order for students to participate.

If your child is experiencing an issue, please do not hesitate to contact me. I will work to get them into individual or group counseling if those services are needed.  You may e-mail me at

Kelli Myracle - Important Dates and Events

This Week's Events

Contact Kelli Myracle

School Phone:
(903)364-2155, x202